After waiting for as long as possible for the forecast to pick up, we have decided to postpone the Solo Eastern/Thames Valley Event until Sat. 16th Sept.
The first Race will be at 11.30am with 3 back to back races.
Entry fee £15.00.
The windless high pressure should have passed over by then, so we hope for good wind and sunny conditions to sail in one the best inland waters in the UK.